Moriyama saw Himuro being a gentleman, and approached him for tips on how to become popular with girls. But he thought it’s still better to see it in person, so commence Moriyama making Himuro uncomfortable.
Moriyama: Think of me as a woman, and call out to me.
Moriyama: Well then, let’s go with the pattern of a damsel in distress. (crash) Ah! I sprained my foot! I can’t walk!
Kise: What are you doing…
Himuro: Do I really have to do this?
Moriyama: My foot hurts so much! I can’t get up!
Himuro: … Um, I can lend you my shoulder. It’ll be better to put ice on your sprained foot.
Moriyama: Why, thank you, kind person!
Himuro: Y-You’re welcome… We’ve arrived at the infirmary. I’ll be taking my leave now…
Moriyama: Mm… Good, cut! Truly amazing, your words, entrance and exit were perfect! Now, let’s do a scenario where the woman is lost.
Himuro: W-We’re still doing it?
Kise: I suppose you don’t know how to escape such absurd situations…
Himuro: If you know a way, I’d like you to tell me…
In this pic, we can see various writings. Let’s focus on some of these.
Starting from left to right:
1. The kanji of “Kaijou” (I think this means Kaijou…) written with the /yellow/ paint. Who do you think he is, doing that?
2. A stylized human figure in blue with HUGE tits, I think, misdrawn by someone not so skilled in drawings but very interested in basketball and other… kind of balls.
(*coughs* Aomine *coughs*)
3. A dog painted in red. With fangs. Terrifyingand baleful. A DOG. DOG. HELP.
4. A combo of “Shūtoku” in orange and a daruma, I think. That thing in light green behind the hoop. Midorima and Takao, stop being so… so- ARGH. SO ALWAYS TOGETHER.
5. A DUNKING AND SMILING KAGAMI PAINTED IN A LIGHT BLUE PAINT, IF YOU DON’T THINK THIS IS LOVE YOU DON’T DESERVE TO LIVE.
KUROKO YOU’RE SO DAMN OBVIOUS.
STOP EXTERNALIZE YOUR LOVE LIKE THAT.
6. Yousen, written in purple.
7. A bear, maybe Rilakkuma, and little doodles of hearts in pink.
Oh, and rainbow everywhere.
We’re lacking AoKise lately, so here’s a fluffy one for you. <3
~In which Satsuki suggests a sneaky pick-up line to make the Aoki happen, and it works! ~
Submitted by shana-nakazawa
There were a lot of great moments in the final episode, but I decided to draw something based off this little thing near the end.
how can you not love them
Our skit from Novegro 2014 in Milan (Italy) Hope you like it! Video by Cesare Baronio
Me as Severa Valentina Masayume Dorigatti as Maribelle Valentina Schiap…
Me /kozato-kun on DA/ as Jude Mathis
maxwellheart (on tumblr/DA) as Milla Maxwell
from Tales of Xillia
I LOVE MY MILLA QWQ
Seragaki family <3
Me (kozato-kun on deviantart/ as CHILD!Aoba
Giuccina (giuccin on deviantart) as Haruka
Amedeo as Nain